A HISTORY OF EXCELLENCE
Geraldo Dannemann arrived in the small riverside town of São Félix, Bahia in 1872. His goal was simple, to create the finest hand crafted cigars from the region’s rich & fragrant tobaccos. He began working with the local craftspeople and the factory he founded over a century ago is still in operation today.
From these modest beginnings DANNEMANN has grown into an internationally renowned tobacco group, with unique tobacco plantations in the Americas & Asia, and traditional manufacturing plants worldwide. Our cigars & cigarillos are now available in over 60 countries.
We have a diverse portfolio of brands including DANNEMANN, MOODS and Al Capone.
DANNEMANN remains privately held today and proudly retains the pioneering vision of its original founder.
DANNEMANN offers continuous 9 months' Traineeships at its location in São Félix (Bahia, Brazil), starting with a one-week orientation / familiarisation period respectively at our location in Lübbecke (Germany) and in Brissago (Switzerland).
The next Traineeship starts in February, 2019.
at our site in São Félix (Bahia, Brazil)
- Welcome and guide multinational tourist groups visiting CENTRO DANNEMANN and TERRA DANNEMANN
- Support the organisation of TERRA DANNEMANNN tours
- Support and contribute to the execution of the advertisement/communication strategy of TERRA DANNEMANN
- Assist with and actively contribute to the “Adopt a Tree” reforestation project
- Realise own projects in order to contribute with new ideas
- Perform administrative duties on a day-to-day basis
- Business degree with an emphasis on Marketing and Communication or vocational qualifications in a commercial discipline (or similar), or students/vocational trainees currently enrolled in such a programme
- Creative communication skills (written and spoken) and good understanding of photography
- Proficiency in German, English and Spanish/Portuguese as well as a passion for learning new languages
- Well-developed skills relating to MS Office and social media
- Practical knowledge of project work
- Overseas experience (e.g. South America, Asia, South Africa)
- Openness for anything new as well as other cultures
- Hands-on mentality and pragmatic approach to work
- Keen sense of initiative combined with flexibility, resolution and the ability to work in a self-directed manner
- Driving licence (car)
WE OFFER YOU
You will be granted an appropriate remuneration for your traineeship. The cost for your tickets
as well as for your accommodation and a 14 days’ language course will be borne by DANNEMANN.
Your main place of work and residence will be in São Félix, a small town with about 15,000 inhabitants.
The town is located in the direct hinterland of Salvador, in the region of Reconcavo. In
this region, mainly characterised by agriculture, tobacco and lemon fruits are the main crops. You
will find more information about São Félix at: www.DANNEMANN.com.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
Dannemann Cigarrenfabrik GmbH
Phone: +49 (0)5741 326 118